After choosing the perfect LED mirror for your bathroom, it is time to learn how to install it on the wall. To be honest, there is nothing more difficult in installing an LED mirror than installing a traditional mirror. The biggest difficulty is wiring and we recommend that you hire a professional electrician to wire the mirror to the wall.
What we should pay attention to before Installation?
Please read the instruction carefully before installation;
Disconnect power before installing, adding or changing any components;
Ensure that the wall is able to bear the weight of the mirror;
Check the package and make sure all parts are included, usually screws and expansion anchors.
Installation Tools We Usually Need
- Level Ruler & Pencil
How to Install an LED Mirror on the Wall ?
- Open the carton and make sure all the parts listed are present
- Please do not remove the corner protector before completing the installation
- Measure the distance between the hook center points and use the level ruler to draw a horizontal line on the wall and then mark the location of the center of the hooks
- Use an electric drill to punch four holes at the marked spots and then apply wall anchors with hammer into the holes
- Use a screwdriver to insert the screws into the wall anchors
- Mount the mirror on the wall and ensure it is sturdy
If your LED mirror has a 2-prong or 3-prong adapter, just plug it in the socket, and it is ready to go. If you are going to wire the mirror to your household wire, just follow the steps:
- Find the lead wires behind the LED mirror backplate.
- Find the household lead wires, and make sure the power is off.
- Connect each mirror lead wire to your household lead wire of the same color.
Remember to take good insulation measures at the connection.
Please be safe with electricity. It is recommended that green hands hire a professional electrician for mounting and wiring. Now, with the mirror on the wall, you can turn the light on and check your beautiful reflection in ample light.